660 NORTH RUSH STREET
Built in the 1870s as two homes, this structure was converted into one residence by the McCormick family. The structure subsequently housed a restaurant until this conversion into offices for an investment firm. The historic first floor is now used for meeting and entertaining clients. Special historic elements such as marble columns salvaged from the 1893 World’s Columbian Exposition, a Jacobean leaded-glass window, two-story staircase, and skylight were restored. General offices, support rooms, and a trading room occupy the second floor. Private offices and a guest suite were added on the third floor. A large garage topped by a private outdoor terrace was added behind the existing structure.